Sunday, August 13, 2017

Flower Essence

Hello!

What´s new from Palvinka Designs?
We was on summer holiday last two weeks and I very enjoy time with my family. I am still in summer mood and so in my store I have another older collection. It is full of flowers, I love this versatile collection.



the collection includes:

- Flower Essence Kit
- Flower Essence Clusters 
- Flower Essence QP

All products are now on SALE 20% Off  (till Monday) but when you take full collection you save more!

For next three days (Tuesday 08/15) is collection on SALE 44 % Off 

buy - HERE





Inspirations from my creative team









...and my pages ;)




....at the end a few pics from our vacation


Have a wonderful summer days!

((hugs))
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment :)